Thursday, June 10, 2010

Fun Earrings- Pearl flowers

The sweetest lady called me last night. She had gone to Pioneer Park, found my jewelry and purchased several pieces.


She hoped I could make earrings to match the necklace she had bought so that she could wear them to her son's wedding. I had never made any like it, but I gave it a try... I was nervous about the ends of the wires and where I'd hide them.  I was also nervous about them definitely hanging the right way.  But both of my concerns worked out!  I was able to tuck the wires away, and make the loop at the top at the perfect angle to keep the flowers facing the right way.  YAY! =)

I like them. I was very nervous, but they turned out quite cute. Now that I've figured out how to do it I will probably make something like these again.


In the picture, I am showing one of the flowers from the back and one from the front.


Thank you, Nancy! I probably wouldn't have tried if you hadn't requested.
From Rebecca

No comments: